The House of Photography Vienna is inviting all interested photographers to participate in the Open Call INFRAWORLD by submitting photos for the exhibition.
You can submit all photographs that deal technically with the subject "Infrared Photography". You can submit your photos until Tuesday, 21.08.2018.
A selection of the most interesting submitted photographs will be available to see on Friday, 07.09.2018 by the opening of the photography exhibition "INFRAWORLD" at the FotoQuarter Vienna.
A one time application fee of € 15, - per photographer accompanies all submissions of photos for the photography exhibition "INFRARED".
· Please send us a maximum of 10 photos in digital form by Tuesday, 21.08.2018
· All photographs must have a minimum size/resolution of 20 x 30 cm / 300pdi
· all photograph/file names should be formatted as follows: firstname-lastname-number
e.g. Max-Mustermann-01, Max-Mustermann-02 …
· Your application must include: your full name, date of birth, city of residence, image titles, suggested size for the printed image and year of production of all photographs
· The application fee (€15,-) is to be paid at the same time as submitting the application to the following bank account (belonging to the administering accompany of the House of Photography). The submitted exhibition project can only be processed after receipt of the registration fee. The application fee cannot be refunded if the submitted photographs are not selected for exhibition.
Weiterbildungsinstitut Wien Service GmbH
Sort code: 12.000
Account number: 51 300 297 501
IBAN: AT29 1200 0513 0029 7501
Purpose: "Open Call INFRAWORLD"
We will inform you whether one or more of your photographs have been selected for the photography exhibition "INFRAWORLD" after the submission deadline. At the same time you will also receive all further information regarding the printing and processing of the photographs for the exhibition. The printing costs and any transport costs to Vienna for the selected images and the return transport after the exhibition must be borne and organised by the photographer.
The opening of the exhibition “INFRAWORLD” will take place on Friday, 07.09.2018 at 7pm in the PhotoQuarter Vienna in the former Schlössl-Kino, Margaretenstraße 127, 1050 Wien.